RSUA has appointed 15 architects to its newly established peer-approved Design Quality Panel.
The panel will be available to assist clients and others with a range of matters including:
- assessing design quality at tender
- judging design competitions
- design input at project inception and the development of briefs
- undertaking design reviews
- awareness training in design quality
The panel of 15 was elected following an open process which saw over 120 architects proposed by their peers for inclusion on the panel. This led to 37 nominations of which 15 received the overwhelming support of the RSUA Council.
The architects on the RSUA Design Quality Panel are:
|John D FitzGerald
A short profile of each architect setting out their experience, expertise and perspective on design is available by clicking on the link below.
The operation of the panel will be reviewed in 2019 and there will be future opportunities for architects to join the panel.