Reddy Architecture + Urbanism is a dynamic and award-winning practice currently seeking creative and enthusiastic architectural technologists to join our growing Belfast studio. The strength of our practice is with our people, and successful candidates will have the opportunity to work as part of our diverse and international team on an ever-increasing portfolio of residential, commercial, education, and healthcare projects in Ireland and the UK.
• 2-10 years (PQE) relevant experience.
• Ability to work on a broad range of project scales and typologies.
• Strong working knowledge of NI Building Regulations
• Knowledge of ROI Building Regulations beneficial
• Experience of writing NBS Specifications
• Knowledge of NBS Chorus beneficial
• Strong organisational and job running skills
• Strong technical & report writing skills and experience
• Enjoys working part of a like-minded team and independently
• Strong analytical and delivery skills
• Proficient in Revit
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt within fast-paced environments
The growing Belfast studio is superbly located in the City Centre, close to the vibrant Cathedral Quarter, and a short walk from Victoria Square. We are about to move into an exciting new City Centre offices as the studio continues to expand.
Several positions are available in our Belfast Studio working on projects in the UK and ROI. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV with examples of your work for this exciting Part II Architectural Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only include your work samples as a pdf (less than 10MB) with no links to any external websites.
You may be required to travel between our head office in Dublin and Belfast initially.
No agencies, please.
What we offer:
Our studios are an open and collaborative environment with an excellent opportunity for your personal development and will provide support to committed individuals to help achieve this.
We benchmark our salaries, with the intention of paying equivalent to or above our peers.